The Cowyard, Nungurner Accommodation
From $100 per night, The Cowyard, located in Nungurner, located close to Metung. Is fully self-contained and private. It has a double bedroom, a twin room and (for the kids) 3 beds in the loft.
The Cowyard is a unique family style cottage on the shores of Bancroft Bay in Metung, the perfect setting for a memorable family holiday any time of the year. Fully self contained and private, it has a double bedroom, one twin room and for the children three beds in the loft bedroom. The homey kitchen/dining room has a pot belly stove for warmth when needed. A sunny living room contains a remote TV and gas heater. In the treed and secluded garden there is a BBQ, outdoor furniture and pleasant views of the lake and rural farmland surrounds. Stroll to the jetty for fishing or swimming and watch the glorious sunsets across the lake.
Guests are required to bring their own linen to houses (Linen hire available – please enquire)
- 1 x Double bed
- 4 x Single beds
- Electric Griller, Frypan, Microwave, Fridge
- TV & Video
- Large living area
- Walk to private beach
- Well equipped laundry
- Private garden
- BBQ facilities
- Pot Belly stove
- Boat Mooring available
- We regret that no dogs are allowed as this is a working farm
- Boat hire available from Metung Accommodation
- Fishing licences available
- Bookings for Metung activities at Metung Accommodation reception
- Cruises and Winery tour bookings at reception
- Linen available for hire.
166A Jetty Road