Bairnsdale Markers Market
The market is held to celebrate the new seasons, on the 1st Saturday of March, June, September & December, from 8.30am to 1.30pm except in December 8am to 2pm.
Ample street parking
Charity groups sell refreshments on the day
Coffee vendor onsite
Food and drink available
Wheelchair and Pram accessible
1 disabled parking space on Wallace Street, with ramp access through school gates
Boucher Hall has ramp access at front entrance
• Our mission is to support all makers, creators, designers and artisans by providing them with a quarterly event to showcase their independent labels. Bairnsdale Makers Market is a not-for-profit, non-partisan organisation
• We aim to create an opportunity that fosters unity and celebrates the local handmade community.
• To collectively reduce our local environmental footprint, by providing the opportunity for locals to buy and sell.
• To provide an opportunity to the public to see local handmade craft and promote our local artistic community.
• To provide an opportunity for local community groups and services to promote their business
Bairnsdale Secondary College Junior Campus corner McKean and Wallace Streets, Bairnsdale.