Category: Accommodation Mallacoota
Mallacoota offers a wide variety of accommodation to suit every style and budget. Caravan and camping at the Foreshore Caravan Park is always a popular option. There is also the option of log cabins, standard motel style and boutique accomodation available.
If you can't what you need, please let us know and we will endeavour to find it for you, no charge. Feel free to also add your accommodation to our website.
Mallacoota is a small town in the East Gippsland region of Victoria, Australia. At the 2016 census, Mallacoota had a population of 1036. At holiday times, particularly Easter and Christmas, the population increases by about 8,000. It is the last official township on Victoria's east coast before the border with New South Wales. Mallacoota has a regional airport (Mallacoota Airport) YMCO (XMC) consisting of a gravel runway for light planes and an asphalt runway for commercial planes flying from Melbourne.
Book Your Stay
Partner With Us
- Sustainable Travel, Small Footprints, Big Adventures
- 4WD Tours in The High Country Dargo, East Gippsland
- Dargo Crooked River and the Goldfields Gippsland
- Discover Dargo & The Den Of Nargun in Victoria’s High Country
- Koonwarra Family Holiday Park Lakes Entrance
- Waverley House Cottages Lakes Entrance
- Riviera Beach Homes Lakes Entrance
- Banjo Patterson Waterfront Accommodation Lakes Entrance
- Your Business Featured Here
- Quick Links Mallacoota